On Mountain Madness custom trips in the Cascades, you’ll enjoy extra services not provided by other outfitters! Most notably, all your meals will be provided by Mountain Madness — and your guide does the cooking! Your custom trip is a great way to push your limits, pick your own route; or design a special itinerary for yourself, a small group of friends, family, business associates, or old college buddies.
Climbers in the Cascades will find ancient forests, cascading waterfalls, hundreds of glaciers, pristine alpine lakes and meadows, and wildlife that include wolves, bears, marmots, mountain goats, and a variety of birds. Because of its rugged approaches, exceptional alpine terrain, and unrivaled scenery, it is the première playground for mountaineers in North America.
You make your own plan in consultation with our office and can spend one day or as many as you can manage out in the wilds. Some tried-and-true classic custom trips include Mount Baker’s Easton Glacier route, Mount Shuksan, or the diverse offerings in our Alpine Classics section. Check these out to get started and let us know what get’s you fired up for some adventure! The Cascades have enough to keep you adventuring for the rest of your life, but they also get you ready for the world’s higher mountains, like Aconcagua, the highest peak in South America, or the volcanic peaks of Ecuador that resemble the Cascades but soar over 20,000-feet. The Cascades will get you where you want to go, wherever that might be…
To Make Arrangements Please Book Here
Client to Guide Ratio / Per Person / Day:
- $450 / per person / day (one day trips up to 10 hours)
- $500 / per person / day (overnight trips — entry level climbs)
- $525 / per person / day (overnight trips — intermediate /advanced climbs)
- 2:1 — $350 / per person / day
- 3:1 — $325 / per person / day
- 4:1 — $300 / per person / day
- 5:1 — $275 / per person / day
Porter — $275 / day (Mileage fees apply for porters used for partial itineraries)
- Guide services
- All meals while on the mountain
- Group climbing equipment
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation — Guests will be responsible for guide(s) transportation for the trip. Mileage fees apply while COVID-19 protocols are in place.
- Hotel accommodations
- All additional fees — Camping, permit, parking, etc.
- Restaurant meals
- All personal equipment
- Travel insurance with trip cancellation, medical and evacuation policy
- Guide gratuities
All inclusive add-on includes transportation and is limited to 3 – 4 day trips in Washington. Prices cover the duration of your trip. Contact us for pricing on longer trips.
- 1:1 — Additional $400 / person
- 2:1 — Additional $250 / person
- 3:1 — Additional $200 / person
- 4:1 — Additional $175 / person
- 5:1 — Additional $160 / person
All Inclusive Includes
- Airport pick up
- Group transportation
- Luggage storage
- All additional fees — camping, permit, parking, etc.