California / Colorado / Nevada / Oregon / Utah
Whether you desire to stand atop a desert tower or test your crack climbing skills in Utah, test yourself on rock at altitude in Colorado, get a winter escape and some sun at Joshua Tree, put in a long day on the perfect sandstone in Red Rocks, Nevada, or clip some bolts in the world famous sport climbing arena at Smith Rock the options are endless. We will work with you to determine the best itinerary that matches your skill level and desires and come up with a tick list for you. Prices are determined by number of climbers and days.
Oh, the places you can go!
To Make Arrangements Please Book Here
Client to Guide Ratio / Per Person / Day:
- $550/ per person / day (one day trips up to 12 hours)
- $595 / per person / day (overnight trips — intermediate /advanced climbs)
- 2:1 — $425 / per person / day
- 3:1 — $350 / per person / day
- 4:1 — $300 / per person / day
- 5:1 — $275 / per person / day
- 6:1 — $250 / per person / day
Porter — $275 / day (Mileage fees apply for porters used for partial itineraries)
- Guide services
- Group climbing equipment
Price Does Not Include
- Hotel accommodations
- Additional fees — camping, permit, parking, etc.
- Personal equipment
- Travel insurance with trip cancellation, medical and evacuation policy
- Guide gratuities