Mountain Madness is excited for you to join us in the Alaska Range! Any trip to the remote and challenging peaks of Alaska is a spectacular, once-in-a-lifetime experience. All trips start in Anchorage and then to the small town of Talkeetna where you fly via glacier plane to established landing sites throughout the range. Prices are determined by number of climbers and days. Additional cost for glacier flights and shuttle will be booked and paid for through Mountain Madness. Guests are responsible to pay for both their own and their guide(s) flights. Price will be split among the group with two or more climbers.
Whether catching some turns in the Ruth Gorge, threading your way up the famous Ham-n-Eggs route on the Moose’s Tooth, climbing the much sought after Mount Hunter West Ridge, or taking the committing challenge of Peak 11,300, the Alaska Range delivers on so many levels. Let us know what you think and we’ll sort out the objective and the details for you.
To Make Arrangements Please Book Here.
Call for Pricing
- Guide services
- All meals while on the mountain
- Group climbing equipment
Price Does Not Include
- Shuttle to and from Anchorage to Talkeetna (this will be booked and paid for through Mountain Madness)
- Glacier flights for guides and guests (this will be booked and paid for through Mountain Madness)
- Hotel accommodations
- All additional fees — Camping, permit, parking, etc.
- Restaurant meals
- All personal equipment
- Travel insurance with trip cancellation, medical and evacuation policy
- Guide gratuities